Do you want to export your MBOX files to live exchange server? If Yes than you have landed at correct page. In this page Regain Software team will be discussing about the easy solution to export MBOX files to Live exchange server. Before reaching the solution we will be discussing about MBOX format and Live Exchange server and reason why the user want to export their files to Exchange sever.
MBOX is a simple message box in which all messages are linked together and is stored as plain text in a single file. MBOX is a file format which is supported by multiple email clients such as Thunderbird, Spice bird, Mulberry, OperaMail, ClawsMail, Evolution, Mozilla Mail etc.
|Related Software: Looking for a software to Import Google Takeout Mbox files to PST format|
Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server and calendaring server developed by Microsoft. It is compatible with all windows operating system. Exchange Server has added support for POP3, IMAP, and EAS to talk to email clients.
1) User has not to worry about the server maintenance, security issues and system updates.
2) When user is working from home on his own system and many other reasons
It is very easy task for exporting MBOX files to Exchange server. The manual conversion of files is not possible as there are chances of data loss. So by using third party tool user can very easily migrate their data to Exchange server. You can go for Regain MBOX to Office 365 Migrator. It is very easy to use Regain MBOX to Office 365 migrator and export the mailbox to Exchange server. For exporting the files you have to follow the below given few steps.
Note: Before migration, make sure that you have the login credentials of the Exchange Server or Office365.
Steps to be followed for migration using Regain MBOX to Office 365 Migrator:
1. Install Regain MBOX to Office 365 migrator on your system.
2. Run the application >> Click on Browse to select the files
3. Select a file or folder which needs to be exported to Office 365 platform. User can select multiple files or complete folder.
4. You can take Preview of the file to recheck the file
5. After adding the files Click on office 365 option in above menu
6. Now Login to your exchange server account by filling your user name and password and click Connect
7. The process of conversion will be started and will be completed shortly.
In last we will like to recommend that do not compromise with your data and go for the best solution for migrating MBOX files to Exchange Server. You can use Regain MBOX to Office 365 software which is one of the preferred choice of multiple users. Go for a best solution and export the data in safe and secure manner with original properties.