Import MBOX Files to Exchange Server
Updated on November 10, 2023 by Deepika Singh
Do you want to export your MBOX files to Live Exchange server? If Yes, then you have landed on the correct page. On this page, the Regain Software team will discuss the easy solution to export MBOX files to Live Exchange Server. Before reaching the solution, we will discuss the MBOX format and Live Exchange server and why users want to export their files to Exchange server.
MBOX is a simple message box in which all messages are linked together and are stored as plain text in a single file. MBOX is a file format that is supported by multiple email clients such as Thunderbird, Spicebird, Mulberry, OperaMail, ClawsMail, Evolution, Mozilla Mail, etc.
Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server and calendaring server developed by Microsoft. It is compatible with all windows operating systems. Exchange Server has added support for POP3, IMAP, and EAS to talk to email clients.
Reasons: Why user Import MBOX to Exchange Server
- Teamwork is the best way to reduce workload; the teamwork is the main role in every organization. For this teamwork, having a proper communication with team members is also important.
- MS Exchange Server is the best platform where team members share all their data at a time. It is the best way where team shares their data files in just safe and secure manner.
- It allows users to get more done from wherever thanks to an inbox that offers a clean and tidy experience.
- Because Microsoft Exchange Server has proven to be so profitable, I decided to migrate all of my company's data to it.
Migrate MBOX files to Exchange Server directly
It is a straightforward task for exporting MBOX files to Exchange server. The manual conversion of files is not possible as there are chances of data loss. So by using a third-party tool, user can very easily migrate their data to the Exchange server. You can go for Regain MBOX to Office 365 Migrator. It is straightforward to use Regain MBOX to Office 365 migrator and export the mailbox to the Exchange server. For exporting the files, you have to follow the below given few steps.
Note: Before migration, make sure that you have the login credentials of the Exchange Server or Office365.
Most Easiest Way to Import MBOX files to Exchange Server
Steps to be followed for migration using Regain MBOX to Office 365 Migrator:
- 1. Install Regain MBOX to Office 365 migrator on your system.
- 2. Run the application >> Click on Browse to select the files
- 3. Select a file or folder which needs to be exported to Office 365 platform. User can select multiple files or complete folder.
- 4. You can take Preview of the file to recheck the file
- 5. After adding the files Click on office 365 option in above menu
- 6. Now Login to your exchange server account by filling your user name and password and click Connect
- 7. The process of conversion will be started and will be completed shortly.
- Easily migrate MBOX files to Exchange server
- Allows migration of MBOX files by selecting manually
- Shows Preview of MBOX files before saving
- Migrates MBOX files of 20 major email clients (all versions) like Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage, PowerMail
- Retains the original structure & Metadata properties of the mailbox items during migration
- Tool is compatible with Windows 10 and all lower version
- Use Free Trial Version (Save 30 Emails per folder at free of cost)
In last we will like to recommend that do not compromise with your data and go for the best solution for migrating MBOX files to Exchange Server. You can use Regain MBOX to Office 365 software which is one of the preferred choice of multiple users. Go for a best solution and export the data in safe and secure manner with original properties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. How does Regain Software help me to Import MBOX files to Exchange Server?
Ans. With the help of this tool, you can export the mbox files to Exchange Server in just a few easy steps. Our tool supports all the versions of the Exchange Server. This tool securely imports data to Exchange without having any issues.
Q 2. Do you offer any support after buying the application?
Ans. Yes, Our support team is always ready to help you. You no need to worry about software work efficiency.