Access Roundcube Emails into MS Outlook
In the last few years, the use of email clients has been growing at a rapid pace. All organizations work in a multifaceted but effective way to perform e-mail, communication, and data management tasks. There is a wide range of email clients, so it is difficult for the users to choose a strong and artistically rich email client. If you are a Roundcube user and want to access your emails in MS Outlook, then you do not have to be worry. Here, in this blog, we will discuss the most common problem that users have encountered, namely how to Access Roundcube emails into MS Outlook.
Most users want to shift from Roundcube to MS Outlook because of the variety of features offered by the Microsoft Outlook. When we look at it in terms of performance then Microsoft Outlook looks comprehensive e-mail client that provides strong communication and data management with advanced security algorithms. Now, the main challenge arises when users fails to find a simple and reliable solution to move Roundcube webmail data to Outlook. In the section below, we will discuss the step-by-step process to Import Roundcube email to MS Outlook.
In Roundcube webmail application, one can download emails in EML file format. Whereas, Outlook email client supports PST file format. So, to access Roundcube emails in Outlook, the user has to convert EML files into PST format and then import PST file into MS Outlook.
Get more info about Roundcube and its usage
Roundcube is yet another web-based email client that offers all of the features that one would expect from a webmail client. Address book, folder manipulation, spell checking, message searching, three-column mailbox view, and much more are all supported by HTML and MIME. It's a webmail application that runs nicely on common web servers like Apache, Lightspeed, and Lighttpd. The app is accessible in 60 different languages. Let's look at some manual methods for exporting messages from Roundcube, including single messages, multiple folders, and more.
Reasons to Export Roundcube emails to MS Outlook
There are could be many reasons where many people export their Roundcube emails to Outlook account. Roundcube does not provide any facility to export Roundcube emails in batch mode. By using manual method user only download a single email message which is very time-consuming process. MS Outlook provides multiple advanced features like as management of all mailbox items, calendar, contacts, notes, task and many more.
How to Access Roundcube Emails into MS Outlook?
Step 1: Export Roundcube emails to EML format
- 1. Login to Roundcube webmail first
- 2. Now select the emails that you want to export into Outlook PST format
- 3. After that click on the More option and then select download (.eml) option
- 4. Now choose the destination path to save your EML file
Note: if you don’t choose the destination path then your EML files will be found in the download folder in your system.
Step 2: Convert EML files into Outlook PST format
Now, here you need to convert the files into Outlook PST format that we extracted earlier in step 1. For this task you can use either manual or an automated solution that is available on the internet. Before you chose the manual solution, let me tell you it’s limitation –
- Manual process is very complex and time consuming too.
- Manual selection for conversion could be risky in terms of data security.
- Drag and drop method only work for single file at a time.
- It needs lots of technical knowledge for its execution
Export Roundcube emails to PST file using Professional Tool
To convert multiple Roundcube emails to Outlook, you must first download the Roundcube e-mail in EML format one by one. After that you can move the EML email in the PST using an automatic method. Finally, you can use the Regain EML to PST Converter software to quickly convert Roundcube email into PST format with attached files.
- 1) Download and install the Regain EML to PST Converter tool and run it on your device. The home screen of the software will look as image shown below.
- 2) Now you need to browse and select the EML files that you want to export.
- 3) Now a preview window will appear on the screen, check all the scanned EML file/folder that you selected for export.
- 4) Here you need to select the destination as well as file format in which you wish to export.
- 5) Finally, the software exported your EML file to PST file format successfully. Check to your desired location to confirm.
Step 3: Import PST file in MS Outlook
Once you get the PST file, you are required to move these PST files in MS Outlook of any version. To complete this task you just need to follow these few steps listed below:
- 1. Open MS Outlook, and click on file
- 2. Select Open & Export option → Import/Export
- 3. Select Import from another program or file option in Import & Export wizard, and click Next
- 4. Now select PST file from your system that you need to import
- 5. Press the Finish button to begin the process.
This is how you can easily access your Roundcube email in MS Outlook. This is the simplest way that you can easily use for this conversion task any time.
- Supports EML to PST, EMLX to PST, EML to MSG conversion with complete accuracy.
- Supports conversion of multiple EML files (Batch conversion) in a single go.
- Displays preview of EML file data before converting to Outlook PST file.
- Maintains original structure, hierarchy, formatting, and properties of the mailboxes while converting EML file to Outlook PST file.
- Comes with Data Range feature for selective conversion of EML file to Outlook PST file.
- There is no file size restriction on adding EML file for converting to Outlook PST file.