Last Updated on
In this article, I will explain to you three methods to recover your lost or deleted Outlook Mails. These manual methods will definitely help you out in the process of recovering lost or deleted Outlook emails in all versions of Windows operating system.
I receive various questions related to lost or deleted Outlook emails recovery and most of my audiences have no idea about how to restore their emails after deletion.
Sometimes, you delete your emails or some other item intentionally or unintentionally from your Microsoft Outlook account, there are some changes are taking place that you will be able to restore it back. First of all, you need to look for your deleted emails or files in ‘Deleted Items Folder’ and due to some reason you cannot find the email or file there, then look it on ‘Recoverable Item Folder’.
However, there are assured things that you need to remember before performing this kind of Microsoft Outlook email restoration or recovery from your account.
- You can restore or recover your lost or deleted emails or files if still it is located in the ‘Deleted Item’ folder.
- But if it is not available there then recovery process of your permanently deleted email or files needs much more expertise to restore.
Note: these two methods will basically focus on recovering your email from normal deletion wherever the third methods of recovery will show you how to recover permanently deleted or lost Outlook emails or files.
First Method: Follow the steps below to recover your deleted or Lost Outlook emails that still available in Deleted Item folder
- Open Microsoft Outlook, click on ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
- Browse and locate that particular deleted email. Right click on the file and Move it to the other Folder.
- To move it to the ‘Inbox’ folder, click on ‘Inbox’ then after click on ‘Ok’.
- Apart from email, with this method, you also restore some other mailbox items also.
- For contact recovery: Right click on the file and click on Move and then after select Contacts.
- For calendar item recovery: Right click on the file and click on Move and then after select Calendar.
- For task item recovery: Right click on the file and click on Move and then after select Tasks.
Second Method: Follow the steps to recover your Outlook deleted or lost Mails, if it is not available in the Deleted Item folder.
If your deleted emails or files are not available in Deleted Item folder then it could be deleted permanently or it is available in Recoverable Item folder. Basically, this is a hidden file and folder where mostly deleted files or emails go to this folder. When you have done any of the things below:
- Unfortunately, delete something from the Deleted items folder.
- Deleted any email or file permanently by using Shift+Delete.
- Intentionally or unintentionally emptied your ‘Deleted Item’ folder.
However, you can follow the steps below to restore or recover deleted permanently Outlook emails:
- Open your Microsoft Outlook and go to the email list folder.
- Go to the Deleted Items folder.
- After that go to Home and choose the option ‘Recover Deleted Items Server’.
- Now you need to browse and select that file which you want to recover and then after click on ‘Restore Selected Items’ and click on the Ok button.
Note: when you restore or recover your email from ‘Recoverable Items’ folder after that the selected item automatically transfer to ‘Deleted Item’ folder. To restore that specific file from ‘Deleted Item’ folder, you to follow our first method step by step.
Recover Your Outlook Mailbox Lost or Deleted Data with a Professional Software
There are certain conditions, where you cannot find your PST file in ‘Recoverable Items’ folder then there is the only way to recover or restore your deleted emails in Outlook by using professional Regain Outlook PST Recovery software.
This is the software that I have been using from the last couple of years for recovery is Outlook PST Repair.
The Outlook PST Repair tool is one of the most advanced software and effective as well which helps you not only in restore your lost or deleted files or emails but also helps you to recovery or repair of your corrupt Microsoft Outlook PST files. This tool is also best known online for restoring contacts, emails, tasks, calendars, and other mailbox items also. And the best thing about this tool is that it doesn’t harm original file or data, so that means, it keeps safe your data from any type of loss, corrupt or changes. Regain Outlook PST Repair software has integrated with advanced recovery algorithm with high compatibility ratio. It supports all version of Window Operating System as well as all version of Microsoft Outlook.
Unfortunately, it has only one drawback is that it doesn’t support MAC AND Linux Operating system. Hopefully, it will be available to MAC and Linx soon.
So, this the way to easily recover your deleted or lost Outlook emails in Windows. I hope this article helps you.