How to Save Contacts from OST to vCard files
Updated On - March 10, 2023 by Armaan |Reading Time: 3 minutes
In this post, we’ll show you how to save contacts to vCard/VCF format with the help of a professional solution. Follow these steps to easily convert your Outlook OST contacts to vCard/VCF files.
Microsoft Outlook is widely used for email communication in both personal and professional settings. In addition, it may be used to keep and organize your calendar, contacts, and other data. All of a user’s Outlook data, such as emails, contacts, calendars, and other items, are saved in a single OST file.
One of Outlook’s clever features is the ability to save contact information; yet, there may be situations when users need to export their contacts from OST files independently.
Related Post: Export Outlook Contacts to vCard File
Contacts and other data can be saved in a single Outlook OST file, where users may encounter several problems. Because of this, there may be times when users need to export contacts individually from OST files.
Contacts in OST files can be exported as vCard/VCF files, which is a convenient alternative for storing contacts in a standalone format. Address books and contact lists can be saved in vCard format, which allows for complete data storage. In addition, it is compatible with a broad variety of platforms and applications for importing and exporting contact lists. Users will need to export their Outlook contacts from the OST file to vCard format.
How to Save Outlook OST Contacts as vCard/VCF Files
Modern versions of Outlook include a manual way to export contacts to a VCF file. However, the manual process is only viable for OST files that are either legible or in good health. Users also have a hard time with this approach.
Therefore, you should use the automated Regain OST Converter software to save time and efficiently Export contacts from the OST file to the vCard format.
If you need to convert OST contacts, there is no better tool than this one. You may use this tool to convert OST contacts to vCard and many other file types (PST, MSG, etc.). The OST to vCard Converter Explained: How to Export OST Contacts to a vCard File.
Free Download100% Secure Buy NowPrice: $39
To begin the converting process, you must first download the OST Converter software, then follow these simple instructions: –
- Step1: Install and Open the Regain OST converter tool.
- Step2: Now click on the Open option from the ribbon bar.
- Step3: Add the OST files from where you want to export contacts.
- Step4: Click on the Export option and select vCard from the drop-down menu.
- Step5: Choose the appropriate option and click on the Convert Now option.
Advantages of Using an OST to VCF Converter
- All Data Is Preserved During Conversions:This program does not lose any data during the process of converting OST files to vCard files.
- Extensive Compatibility: This toolkit works with OST (Offline Storage Table) files created in Outlook 2019,2016,2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. Also, with the Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
- Export multiple OST files at once:You can select several OST files to convert into VCF format all at once. To put it simply, the user’s time and energy are saved by this function.
- Compatible with Corrupted or Encrypted OST Files:If your OST files are encrypted, and you wish to save them in VCF format, this is the best software to use. If an OST file becomes corrupt, users can convert it to a vCard that can be used normally by selecting the “Recover Mode” option.
- Support both types of OST files (ANSI and UNICODE): In addition to supporting OST files, the tool is compatible with ANSI and Unicode OST files.
- Generates Live log report: After the task is finished, OST to VCF Exporter generates a log report. The log report contains details about the conversion process.
- No bar on OST file size: If your contacts are stored in a sizable OST file, you can easily export them with this software. The Regain Software testing team has also tried it out with numerous OST files of varying sizes. The results it produces are always spot on.
- Repair OST file and Allow Cloud Migration: This tool allow user to repair OST file and import OST files to Office 365, OST to Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc.
- Save resultant files in the desired location: The software allows the user to select a destination path from where the final data will be saved.
Automated programs, like Regain OST to VCF Converter, typically have trial versions available. Using which, potential customers can test the program before committing to a full purchase. The free version of OST to VCF Converter can transfer up to 30 contacts per folder. After being satisfied, you can purchase the licensing keys to save contacts from OST to vCard files format.
- Extract Attachments, Contacts, Calendars, Emails from OST
- Convert OST to PST Manually
- Export Contacts from OST to PST File
- How to Convert Outlook PST to VCF File
- Convert OLM Contacts to vCard (.vcf) format
- How to Convert Contacts from CSV to VCF (vCard) File
- How to Convert Excel to vCard (.vcf) Without Software
One thought on “How to Save Contacts from OST to vCard files”
The post was quite useful in showing me how to save contacts from OST to vCard files. I’d never heard of this procedure before, but now I know how to carry it out.