Last Updated on
When it comes to work with MS Outlook, you may find it hard to perform daily operations, such as downloading attachments, receiving or sending emails etc. and it can also cause some serious problems sometimes like unusual Outlook crashes etc. These problems usually come with some error messages that you can use to figure out the kind of error faced by MS Outlook.
Corruption of PST file is the most common reason behind such kinds of problems. After the corruption of PST file, Outlook may behave unusually and shows up different errors.
Try Regain Office 365 to PST Converter tool to Export Office 365 Mailbox to Outlook PST file. Download Here
Here are some of the common error messages which mean Outlook PST file is corrupted or damaged and you need to repair them.
- Errors are detected in outlook.pst file
- Outlook database file named outlook.pst is not personal folder
- exe (Inbox Repair Tool) doesn’t detect outlook.pst file
- When you try to send or receive messages, it shows error 0x80040119
- It is not easy to access outlook.pst file
- Running Outlook and getting Error: ISTORX32.DLL
The above error messages show that Outlook PST file is damaged severely and you need to repair it as early as possible so you can access emails and other items.
Repair Outlook PST files using tools
Microsoft offers some of the cool utilities, such as OST crop tool, Inbox Repair Tool etc. to maintain Outlook PST file integrity but those tools are not used widely in conditions detailed above. In that case, you should seek help from a third party tool Regain Outlook PST Repair.
It is among the best used applications to repair corrupt or damaged Outlook PST file. This tool has been designed with cutting-edge algorithms which ensure great success rate in case of severe file corruptions. The innovative GUI enables users to perform repair of PST files without any stress.
Repair PST files with the following steps
First of all, download Regain Outlook PST Repair tool. After downloading and installing Outlook PST Repair tool, here are the detailed steps below –
- Select PST file you want to repair – Once you start the software, click “Select” to load PST file. Browse the PST file location but if you don’t know about the location, choose the entire drive you can search. You can list the entire PST file available in the drive.
- Getting started – Once you select the PST file, click Start to continue. It will start repairing the software and corrupt PST file. It shows up all of the email items in tree view which is just like MS Outlook. You can preview the content of any email item.
- Save recovered item – Select items you need to recover from the tree view and click on “Save Recovered Items” button. You can choose location where you would like to save file.