Updated On - October 14, 2022 by Nasir Khan |Reading Time: 3 minutes
Gmail contains important and sensitive business and project information. Just imagine what happens if your Gmail email data get lost due to user error, intentional or accidental deletion, ransomware or malware attacks, cancel account subscriptions, or outages of Google services. You may lose your important business communications. To avoid such situation, backup Gmail emails automatically is a good option. Also, users assuming “Gmail permanently backup itself” are more vulnerable to data loss.
Changing strong Gmail passwords frequently might reduce the chances of a hacker getting into your email account, but for other reasons you would need to look for a third-party tool for Gmail email backup.
Regain Gmail Backup tool is the best solution available for automatic backup Gmail emails. Incremental Gmail email backup is the distinguishing feature that makes Gmail Backup tool different from others available in the market for Gmail email backup. Other unique feature of Gmail Backup tool is Pause and Resume options.
Other Few Scenario for Backup All Gmail Emails
Following are few of the scenario when you might need to backup all Gmail emails:
- Cloud incidents.
- Internet and Google service outages.
- Gmail account gets hacked or compromised / crashed.
- Accidental or intentional deletion of Gmail emails.
- Catastrophic data loss situation.
- Account shutdown/loss.
- An employee might need to backup Gmail emails before leaving an organization.
- A user decided stop using a specific email account.
Related Blog: How to Import MAC Outlook Emails into Gmail
Gmail Backup Tool Features
- Complete backup of Gmail mailbox alongwith all folders – emails, calendar, contacts, notes, attachments, etc.
- Displays preview of all available Gmail mailbox folders.
- Allows selective backup of Gmail mailbox folders.
- Gmail Backup tool offers Pause and Resume options; Pause option to pause the Gmail email backup and Resume option to start where you let off.
- Supports incremental Gmail email backup such that in case Gmail email backup is already taken then only new Gmail email items will be downloaded instead of complete backup again.
- Supports multiple formats for saving Gmail mailbox data to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, and PDF.
- Downloads Google drive documents to their original format such as Google Docs to DOC/DOCX, Google Sheets to XLSX, Google Slides to PPTX, Google Drawings to JPEG format, uploaded videos and other data.
- Downloads events of Gmail account into ICS file format that can be later accessed with any application that supports ICS file format.
- Intuitive, self-descriptive user interface, no technical skills required for performing Gmail email backup.
- Displays Gmail mailbox backup progress while performing Gmail emails backup.
- Maintains data integrity, folder hierarchy, folder structure while Gmail email backup.
- Supports all version of Windows Operating System Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP; and MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000.
- Available as a free to download trial version.
- Lifetime free technical support.
- 100% secure to download and install.
Following are the steps to Backup Gmail mailboxes
Follow the below simple steps to perform Gmail email backup:
- Download and install Gmail backup tool.
- Launch the software, on the home screen provide login credentials – Username and Password to login to Gmail account.
- The Gmail Backup tool displays preview of all available Gmail mailbox folders; user can select or deselect the folders.
- Select file format to take backup of Gmail email; supported file formats are – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, and MBOX.
- Display backup progress report while performing Gmail email backup.
Use Gmail Backup Tool to backup complete Gmail mailbox
Gmail Backup tool take complete backup of your Gmail mailbox including:
- Message Content and Message Headers
- All Gmail labels –
- Messages in the Inbox folder
- Unread messages
- Starred messages
- Messages that have been snoozed
- Sent messages
- Drafts messages
- Spam folder
- Trash folder
- Marked as Important messages
- Schedul Messages
- Messages for which read receipts were sent to the sender
- Classic Hangouts messages
- Archived messages
- Muted messages
Benefits Gmail Backup Tool offers to its Users
- Backup and restores your Gmail emails automatically – even incremental backup and selective backup.
- Tool does not access your personal confidential, business-critical or sensitive information.
- The Gmail Backup tool does not store your credentials provided to login to your Gmail account.
- Get assured of complete data safety and file preservation.
- The tool protect you from hacking and ransomware in case you have complete backup of your Gmail mailbox account.
Download free trial version of Gmail Backup tool to backup Gmail Emails automatically for free. The free trial version will allow you to backup 30 items per folder of Gmail for free. To backup unlimited items per folder, purchase full licensed version of Gmail Backup tool.