Connect Amazon WorkMail to Gmail Account – Free Guide
Updated On - January 25, 2023 by Nasir Khan |Reading Time: 4 minutes
In this blog, We learn about the features of Amazon WorkMail and Gmail. And know why users are moving and connect their Amazon WorkMail account to Gmail account.
Amazon Web Services created and set up Amazon WorkMail, which is one of the most popular email and calendaring services. It is Amazon’s cloud computing division. You can easily access your WorkMail email files on the Web, on your desktop with email clients, or with their own email apps for Android and iOS.
On the other hand, Google’s Gmail is a free email service that you can use. Like WorkMail, this means you can also access your Gmail on the Web, your desktop, and Android and IOS devices. In recent years, Gmail’s technology has improved in many ways, including security, speed, storage, reliability, and more.
Now that you know what Amazon WorkMail and Gmail are, let’s talk about how to save and back up Amazon WorkMail to your Gmail account, including all the details and attachments.
The whole blog post will help you figure out how to connect Amazon WorkMail to your Gmail account without making any mistakes. So, if you are one of the users who want to add WorkMail directly to Gmail, you can read this whole blog post.
Related Blog: How to Import Emails from Yahoo Mail to Gmail
Gmail vs Amazon WorkMail
Check out all the points to see how Gmail is better than AWS.
- Interface: Google’s email service has a professional and clean user interface, while AWS has a more traditional one.
- Popularity: Gmail is a well-known email service that millions of people use to manage their work and personal emails. So, AWS doesn’t have as many users as Gmail.
- Security: Gmail has a high level of security. Also, it helps filter out unwanted emails that don’t spam. With Amazon WorkMail, this is not the case.
- Folders and Labels: Instead of folders, Gmail uses labels. This meant messages had more than one label, so they weren’t put in a single folder. AWS doesn’t have an option for Labels.
- Amazon WorkMail is a paid email service, while Gmail is free.
Related Blog: Import MBOX Files into Gmail Account
Connect Amazon Workmail to Gmail account
The only way to do this is with a Regain Amazon Workmail backup tool that does it automatically. The tool makes it easy for users to convert their Amazon Workmail emails to PST format, which can then be exported to Gmail mailboxes. There is no way to export emails from Amazon Workmail into Gmail mailboxes by hand.
Free Download100% Secure Buy NowPrice: $29
The best thing about this tool is that it can be used with a custom email address and a default domain account. Aside from that, it changes the emails to the MBOX format, which is supported by 20+ email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, Entourage, and many others. Also, the tool is easy to download on a Windows computer. Now, check out how to add Workmail to Gmail using the Outlook PST format.
Step1: Move emails from Amazon Workmail to Gmail using a PST file.
- Get the Regain Amazon Workmail backup tool on your computer.
- Now, enter your Amazon Workmail login information and click the “Connect to Server” button.
- Now, choose PST as the type of file you want to save and click the Next button.
- Now, Amazon Workmail will start to convert your emails into PST format.
Now you have your Amazon Workmail email data in a PST file. Next, we need to put these PST files into Gmail mailboxes. We have two ways to do this. The first is to use the GWMMO tool (Google workspace migration for Microsoft Outlook). The second is to use the Regain PST converter tool. I’ll describe both ways below, and you can choose whichever works best for you and your needs.
Step 2: Transfer Outlook Data file to Gmail
- First, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/outlookmigration and download the GSMMO tool.
- Install and run the tool once it has been downloaded.
- It will bring up a page where you can sign in. Just type in your email address and click Continue.
- Now, choose Outlook and the radio button that says “Migrate all data,” then click “Next.”
- For selective migration, choose a folder and a filter and click “Migrate” to start the process.
Drawbacks of the GWMMO Tool
- This tool takes a lot of time when moving a large number of items from Outlook to Gmail.
- Outlook has to be put on the computer.
- GSMMO doesn’t promise that 100% of its ads will be clicked on. The way the data failure rate works is shown in the screenshot.
Use the Regain PST converter tool to move your PST files to Gmail.
- Install and open the tool in your system.
- Click on the Open button from the ribbon bar and add PST files.
- Now click the cloud migration option and choose Gmail/GSuite option from the dropdown list.
- Provide Gmail credentials and click on the login button; all your PST files will start moving into Gmail mailboxes.
So, this is the way to move emails from Amazon Workmail into Gmail boxes. As you can see, the Regain software solutions make it easy and safe to move all of your Amazon Workmail emails into Gmail mailboxes. Aside from this, the tool has a number of advanced features that make it safe and easy for new users to use without help. You can get both of these Regain programs for free and test how well they work without having to spend any money.
Everyone knows that Gmail is much better than Amazon Workmail. However, it is not possible to move Amazon Workmail to Gmail manually. In this write-up, I’ve described a complete process and hope after going through you’ll be able to move from Amazon Workmail to Gmail mailboxes without any assistance and risk of data loss.
One thought on “Connect Amazon WorkMail to Gmail Account – Free Guide”
I found this article to be very helpful in setting up my Amazon WorkMail account with my Gmail account. It was very easy to follow the steps, and I was able to connect the two accounts quickly. Great job on the clear instructions!