Updated On - October 15, 2022 by Nasir Khan |Reading Time: 3 minutes
With the changes in technology, nowadays users of desktop-based email clients are moving to cloud-based applications. Outlook.com is a free cloud-based emailing service and is one of the main reason why users are migrating their desktop-based email application to web-based emailing service. In this blog, we explain how to import MBOX files to Outlook.com/ Outlook web access platform.
About MBOX Files
MBOX is the mailbox storage file supported by more than 25 email clients like Mulberry, SeaMonkey, ThunderBird, Entourage, Spicebird, AppleMail, Eudora, Pocomail, Berkeley, Chaos Intellect, EathLink, Google Takeout, Netscape, The Bat, Turnpike, Opera Mail, Evolution, Cone, Sylpheed, Gnu, Mutt, Postbox, ClawsMail, Incredimail, MozillaMail, etc.
Benefits of Importing MBOX Files to Outlook.com or Outlook Web Access
- Outlook.com or Outlook Web Access offers a free cloud storage space for saving mail folders and other data of users.
- On using Outlook.com or Outlook Web Access, users can access their email account anywhere and at any time.
- Using cloud-based Outlook.com or Outlook Web Access, users doesn’t face any compatibility issues.
MBOX to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access Converter
The third-party professional MBOX to PST Converter tool converts MBOX files to MS Outlook PST files by maintaining the integrity and folder structure. Transfer your MBOX files to Outlook Web Access without any limitation on MBOX file size. Upload multiple MBOX files into Outlook.com in a single go. The software offers a split PST file option that allows users to set a specific file size for the resultant PST file.
Import MBOX to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access Software Features
- Search feature helps locating MBOX files in the system.
- Import MBOX to Hotmail software allows migrating MBOX files into cloud server such as Office 365 mailboxes, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com or Outlook Web Access, Hotmail, OWA, GoDaddy, Amazon Workmail, Live Exchange Server, etc.
- Export MBOX files to OWA tool allows adding and converting multiple and large-sized MBOX files into MS Outlook PST file format.
- Apart from MS Outlook PST file format, the software supports converting MBOX files into other file formats including EML, MSG, PDF, HTML, EMLX, and MHTML file format.
- Our tool support 25+ email clients like Mulberry, SeaMonkey, ThunderBird, Entourage, Spicebird, AppleMail, Eudora, Pocomail, Berkeley, Chaos Intellect, EathLink, Google Takeout, Netscape, The Bat, Turnpike, Opera Mail, Evolution, etc.
- Offers an easy-to-use, self-descriptive, intuitive graphical user interface such that even a non-technical user can perform the MBOX to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access migration without having any background technical knowledge.
- Compatible with all Outlook versions.
- Available as a free to download demo version.
Steps to Perform MBOX to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access Conversion
- Download, install and launch MBOX to PST Converter.
- Click Open and add MBOX file folder that you want to import to Outlook.com.
- Now Software Display Preview of MBOX mailboxes before migration
- Click on ‘Cloud Migration‘ button and Select ‘Outlook.com‘
- Enter Login Details of Outlook.com account and Start Migration process.
The MBOX to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access Converter starts exporting MBOX files and displays a live log report.
This article is helpful for those ThunderBird, AppleMail, and other MBOX supported email-client users who want to switch to Outlook.com or Outlook Web Access. The recommended third-party professional MBOX to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access Converter software is the best solution that can assist you for perfect and accurate MBOX files conversion.
Free to download demo version will let you check its capabilities with only a restriction that it will save only 30 items per folder. Purchase full licensed to import emails from MBOX to Outlook.com without any limitation.