Setup MS Outlook with Exchange Server
Microsoft Exchange Server is an application that runs on a native server and allows you to create, collaborate with, and deliver emails to anyone on a similar server without using the Internet. Users can use Outlook's offline functionalities to send and receive email through the server once you've set it up as a profile. This can save you from having to utilize two separate applications to manage your mail and contacts.
Actually, a supported platform is essential to accessing the Exchange Server’s mailbox. You have the option of using the Outlook Web App or the MS Outlook program. Outlook supports both on-premises and online Exchange Server accounts, and you can easily link them. It will display all of the mailbox's directories and permit you to transmit emails from there.
Before you Setup MS Outlook to Exchange
There are some simple ways and steps to setup Outlook with Exchange server. But it is essential to know a few things before you start the setup. Things are as follows:
- Microsoft Outlook should be installed on your device.
- Make sure that all the Exchange services are running perfectly.
- You must have the details, like your email address and password, of your Exchange mailbox.
How to Configure MS Outlook with Exchange Server?
Read the above three points once again. You must have these ready before starting the setup. However, a question that can be raised in your mind is: I have Outlook 2016 or 2019, or other versions, so which steps should I need to follow?
Actually, there is no such thing as a version. You may use any version, like Outlook 2010 or 2016, or others. The steps are the same for all of the versions. The following steps are as follows:
- 1. Access the Control Panel.
- 2. Scroll to and pick the Mail icon.
- 3. Next, in the Email Accounts tab, pick the Email Accounts selection.
- 4. To add an additional account to this email program, select "New."
- 5. Input the sign-in details of that email account (like email address and password).
- 6. Then wait a while to complete the account setup process.
- 7. After completing the connection setup process between Outlook and Exchange, press the Next button to continue the process.
- 8. Next, select the service you wish to set up (for now, select Microsoft Exchange Server or a similar service), and then press Next to proceed.
- 9. Outlook is now set up with an Exchange user ID. To finalize the operation, press Finish.
- 10. Your Exchange Server user account has been properly set up with the Outlook email program. You can make it your primary email address if necessary.
- Actually, the above process is completely manual, and so it has received criticism. If you have some technical knowledge, then you can easily perform this and easily connect your Microsoft Outlook to the Exchange server. But if you feel the above process is very confusing, we have an automated solution for you.
How to Connect MS Outlook to Exchange Using the Regain EDB to PST Converter software?
To be honest, it is not a direct way to connect at all. Actually, it is a tricky way to Let’s start with the basics. Microsoft Outlook uses the PST format to save data.
Regain EDB to PST Converter is a powerful application for converting local and online EDB files from Exchange Server databases into Outlook PST documents. This expert program may extract an individual or numerous messages based on your requirements. Using the Regain EDB to PST Converter, you can easily convert EDB files into PST. So, in this way, you can see the Exchange mailbox data in Outlook.
Overall, the process is indirect or direct but absolutely effective. Besides, if you have any EDB files and you need to open them, but you have only Outlook and nothing else, then in this situation, this software is the most precious one for you.
Some simple steps for converting EDB files into PST using the Regain EDB to PST Converter are as follows:
- 1. Firstly, launch the software and select the desired EDB file for conversion.
- 2. Press "Next" after selecting the Exchange version of the EDB document.
- 3. Explore the previews of all the analyzed EDB files.
- 4. Choose the destination location and format.
- 5. For exporting files, simply tap the "Save data" key.
If you somehow need the Regain EDB Recovery software
The mentioned program also has a file recovery facility. It includes an advanced algorithm that restores all broken or corrupted EDB files. When you pick the EDB database, the program analyzes the whole database and displays all files, even those that have been removed.
Many times, users want to keep a backup of their important email files so that they can get them back if somehow they are lost or damaged. Usually, a variety of users don’t keep any backups at first. They seek solutions if somehow their Exchange EDB files get damaged or corrupted.
For those, the Regain Exchange EDB Recovery is a second life. because it can easily recover corrupted EDB files within a while.