Published On - June 13, 2022 by Nasir Khan |Reading Time: 4 minutes
If you are looking for a solution to convert Outlook emails to PDF file format, then your search ends here. In this article, we discuss the manual methods to Save Outlook emails into PDF file formats. Also in this article, we discuss the usage of a professional third-party tool – Outlook Email to PDF Converter to perform easy and efficient conversion of Outlook emails to PDF files.
About Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information management software and is available as a part of Microsoft Office suite. It is primarily used for sending and receiving emails, other key functions involve calendars, tasks, contacts, notes, journals.
Benefits of Saving Outlook Emails as PDF Files in Computer System
- After archiving Outlook emails to PDF files, protect your PDF files by applying permissions and passwords.
- Save all your Outlook email data – text, images, hyperlinks, etc. in a PDF file.
- After saving Outlook emails as PDF files, you can use Watermark to save your work from copywriting issues.
- In case of internet connectivity issues or no internet, you can assess your Outlook mail data in PDF file format.
Manual Method 1: To Save Outlook email to PDF File
1. Open Outlook, select File > Print. The Printer dialog will appear.
2. Under Printer options, select Adobe PDF as active printer.
3. Set your print settings like Page Range, Number of copies, Print attached files, Print Preview, orientation, etc. the similar way you do for a paper printer.
4. Once done with print settings, click Print.
5. Select a location to save the PDF file and enter a name for the PDF file.
6. Click Save to save the PDF file at the provided location in your computer system.
Manual Method 2: To convert Outlook email to PDF File
- Double-click to open the Outlook email you want to save. Navigate to File menu > Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box, in the Folder pane, select a folder and the location where you want to save the file.
- Now, type a name for the file.
- In the Save as type list, select ‘Save a message as a PDF file’.
Third-Party Tool: Outlook Email to PDF Converter
Microsoft Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, or MS PowerPoint can export documents to PDF files. There is no inbuilt utility to save Outlook email as PDF file format. Here, need arises for a third-party tool. Outlook Email to PDF Converter is a professional solution for a hassle-free conversion of Outlook emails to PDF file format. The tool saves Outlook emails along with attachments in PDF format. The software offers an interactive, self-descriptive user interface such that you need not to perform lengthy, time-consuming and complex steps for converting Outlook emails into PDF format.
Eminent Features of Outlook Email to PDF Converter:
- Converts single or multiple Outlook emails in PDF file format in a single go.
- Save Outlook emails to PDF files along with email attachments.
- Allows converting password-protected MS Outlook PST files to PDF file format.
- Outlook Email to PDF Converter displays preview of all Outlook emails before saving them in PDF file format.
- PST Converter not only converts Outlook emails to PDF file format, but other supported file formats are also EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, VCF, ICS, TGZ, and Cloud Platform.
- Outlook to PDF Converter allows user to import MS Outlook PST files to Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, GoDaddy, Amazon Workmail, Office 365, and MS Exchange Server.
- Outlook Email to PDF Converter allows user to convert old ANSI PST data to new Unicode PST data that can be imported to latest Outlook versions.
- There is no file size limitation on MS Outlook PST file to convert to other supported file formats.
- Offers an easy-to-use, intuitive, self-descriptive graphical user interface for performing Outlook emails to PDF conversion, no such any technical skills required to perform the Outlook emails to PDF conversion process.
- Compatible with all MS Outlook versions including MS Outlook 2019, MS Outlook 2016, MS Outlook 2013, MS Outlook 2010, MS Outlook 2007 and MS Outlook 2003.
- Compatible with all Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Available as a free to download trial version.
- Safe and secure to download and install, free from viruses.
- Free lifetime technical support on purchasing the full licensed version of the software.
Perform the below simple steps to perform Outlook Emails to PDF Conversion:
- Browse and select single or multiple MS Outlook PST file(s) for conversion.
- The tool displays preview of all scanned mailbox items.
- Choose ‘destination location’ and ‘target file format’.
- Click Convert Now to export MS Outlook PST file to PDF file format.
If you are looking for a professional third-party tool to backup and save your Outlook mailbox data in PDF file format, then Outlook Email to PDF Converter is the best solution available. Outlook Email to PDF Converter is safe and secure to install in your computer system. You can save your Outlook emails to a flash drive / external hard drive or USB, you just need to set the PDF file saving location as desired. Not only PDF file format, Outlook Email to PDF Converter saves Outlook emails in MBOX, PST, EML, EMLX, VCF, ICS, TGZ and Cloud Platform.