Updated On - November 17, 2023 by Armaan |Reading Time: 5 minutes
Summary: Do you know that you can now open your MS Outlook emails in your Web Browser? This means that you do not need to install an additional application on your device. Here we will discuss about some manual and professional methods that can help you view or open MS Outlook emails in Web Browser in hassle free manner.
Installing multiple applications on your device can be challenging at times. For instances, writing letters would require you to install Microsoft Word, and making presentations would make it necessary for you to install Microsoft PowerPoint. Similarly, for sending and receiving emails, users would require to install MS Outlook. As the number of tasks increase, the need of applications also increases which end up taking up most of the storage. But what if we tell you that you can now open and view your emails of MS Outlook in your Web Browser. Wouldn’t it become easier for you? Let us explore the multiple benefits and advantages associated with this aspect.
Benefits of opening emails in Web Browser
Here are many benefits of viewing and opening your emails in Web Browser. Some of them have been given in the following way:
- MS Outlook in Web Browser supports additional and advanced features such as GIF, Flash Animations and CSS Formatting.
- Users can easily print MS Outlook emails through Web Browser.
- Web Browser helps to surpass the issues associated with email client application.
- Web Browser makes it easier to access PDF files and calendars.
- Opening and viewing the emails on Web Browser helps to view emails with rich-email content.
- Web Browser helps to open MS Outlook emails in HTML file format as well.
With so many advantages, we are sure that you would always want to open and view your emails with the help of Web Browser. Here we will discuss different methods to make this happen.
Methods to open Outlook emails in Web Browser
We are here discussing some of the most common methods to view and open MS Outlook emails in Web Browser. Let us discuss them one by one:
1. Open MS Outlook 2019/2016 and Outlook for Microsoft Office 365
- Open MS Outlook. Double-click on the email that you want to open in the Web Browser.
- Go to Move and then select Actions. Click on View in Browser.
2. Open and View MS Outlook 2010/2013 emails in Web Browser
- Open MS Outlook.
- Open the email that you want to open in Web Browser.
- Click on Actions and then go to View in Browser.
- This opens the email in the Web Browser.
3. Open MS Outlook 2007 emails in Web Browser
- Open MS Outlook. Open the email that you want to open in the Browser.
- Click on Other Actions and then select View in Browser option.
- A pop-up window appears with a warning. Click on OK. The email will open in the Browser.
4. Open MS Outlook 2003 emails in Web Browser
- Open MS Outlook and select the email that you want to view in Web Browser.
- Open View and then go to View in Internet Zone.
- Click on Yes to view the email in the Browser.
Even if you are not willing to undertake these steps to open every email in Web Browser, you can also change the settings so that every email opens by default in MS Outlook. Here are the steps for the same.
5. Opening MS Outlook emails by default in Web Browser
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel.
- Click on Appearances and Personalization option.
- Click on Programs on the left pane.
- Click on Default Programs.
- The ‘Choose the programs that Windows uses by default’ window, click onset your default programs option.
- A list of programs now opens on the left pane. Select any Browser.
- Click on Set this program as default option and click OK to finish this process.
6. MS Outlook Web App
We have yet other methods to view and open MS Outlook emails in Web Browser. With the help of MS Outlook Web App, you can now directly open emails in a web browser. Here are the steps for the same.
- Open Microsoft 365 sign-in page or Outlook.com.
- Enter the email address and password. Click on Sign in.
You can now view and open any email of MS Outlook in web browser.
Regain Outlook PST Converter Tool: A professional solution to convert emails
The methods that we have discussed above can be helpful only the web browser supports the file format supported by MS Outlook. Even if the browser does not support a given file format, then also there is nothing to worry about as with the help of a professional tool such as Regain Outlook PST Converter tool users can directly convert and export their PST files to different file formats such as MSG, EML, MBOX, HTML and DOC. In fact, users can export the data to multiple email clients such as Thunderbird, MS Exchange Server, Yahoo Mail and Gmail. This is undoubtedly the best tool for the users.
Users can now conclude that opening and viewing emails on a Web Browser is never difficult. All the users must however think step by step so that there is no confusion. One needs to remember that even if any of these methods is not working then they can always take the help of the professional tool.