There are plenty of Outlook users, and many are using email client since it was first released. Nowadays it becomes the first choice of the individual as well as organizations as it is the most famous email client in the globe. Many users prefer to store their files data in various Outlook accounts. But when several PST files are lying down, it becomes very hard for the users to manage the PST file properly. Therefore, in this blog we are going to show you how you can merge your Outlook PST files in a accurate way. Here our main focus will be on merging the files and move all data to one file without damaging or losing PST files data.
So the right solution to these issues would be one PST, a file, with all your important data. In addition, there are several other reasons to combine Outlook PST files. But the question arises as to how to combine all PST data files into a single Outlook PST file. In this article we are going to give you a selection of multiple methods of merging Microsoft Outlook PST files and move all the redistributed data to one file, but without this you will damage or not lose the PST file data.
Why Merging PSTs?
Before we move on to the methods of merging PST files, find out why it is important to merge multiple PST files into a single one. Every user has different purpose behind merging Outlook PST files, but there are several common reasons why users want to merge or combine their multiple PST into a single file. Thus, we refer to situations where merging PSTs would be the best possible solution for the users.
- You may need to merge PSTs when merging an old account.
- Combining PSTs is the best option when it comes to backing up your files
- If you are looking to merge your social, personal or work related accounts, merging is the best solution.
- When you switch to another service, say an exchange, then the merger may be helpful.
- When you receive files from a team, family member, organization, or any other group, uniting is the easiest way to manage this data on one PST file.
Now we’ll look at why merging is considered a better option in many scenarios. Sometimes, managing PST files can be very difficult. And the only solution to these issues is that you need to attach your entire data from different files to one PST file. And the biggest problem arises, how do we do that? There are two ways to merge your PST file data; You can do this manually or using a third-party tool. It is up to you which option to choose. There is a high chance that users will be confused, which is the worst situation for them because it can cause them a lot of damage or data loss. With that in mind, we’ve taken all of these issues into account as we’ve created this blog so that users can safely merge their Outlook PST files into single one with their integrity.
Merge PST Data Files Manually
The manual method is not clear-cut; it is a two-step process. Follow the steps to merge your multiple PST file data into single PST file.
Step 1: Create a New Outlook PST File
- First of all you need to Open Outlook, and after that select the Home tab.
- Then click New Items → More Items → Outlook Data File
- Here browse the path to save the file, give it a name, and click ‘OK’.
Now your New Outlook PST file is created successfully
Step 2: Import Outlook Data to New PST file
At this point, the data in the existing PST files will be transferred to the new file created in step 1.
- Open MS Outlook, and then go to ‘File’ → ‘Open’ → ‘Import’ option.
- The ‘Import/Export’ wizard opens up next.
- Select ‘Import from another program or file’ option and then click ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Outlook Data file (.pst)’ to import that files type and click ‘Next’.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button to select the PST data file for importing and click ‘Next’.
Note: Select the options as per your need (shown in the screenshot above).
- Choose the folder that you need to import into the new PST data file.
Note: checkmark on sub-folder in case of partial selection of folder.
- At last just click on the Finish button.
By following the above steps, you are now able to easily merge multiple PST files in Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007 and 2003. You can repeat the same steps if you have too many PST files that you want to merge them. Now, we will discuss instant techniques to easily merge PST files into an Outlook PST file.
Merge Outlook PST Files Instantly
Merging PST files seems a bit complex in a manual way, because in manual method you have to follow a lot of steps with full attention; because not doing so increases the chances of loss of your data or may damage your files data, which can affect your workflow and cost precious time & money. Therefore, if you want to save your precious time and money, without causing any harm to data. You really need to use a professional method to accomplish this task. Regain PST Merger tool is an incredible solution to merge or combine multiple Outlook PST files into a single PST file with no file size issues. It keeps your data away from the dangers of corruption or data loss.