Extract Attachments from MAC OLM files in Windows
Updated On - February 16, 2023 by Nasir Khan |Reading Time: 4 minutes
Would you like to learn how to extract attachments from MAC OLM files in Windows? Or are you trying to find a way to get rid of unnecessary Outlook Mac file attachments? Then you should read this article. The finest OLM Attachment Remover Tool is the answer to all these questions and more.
Microsoft Outlook is the market leader because of its convenient features for both personal and professional use. Microsoft released Outlook for Mac Edition after achieving great success with Windows.
All Mac versions of Outlook use the OLM file format to hold their own databases. Data such as emails and attachments, calendars, address books, to-do lists, journals, and messages are kept in a single OLM file. Attachments stored in OLM files can be extracted for a variety of reasons.
How to get the attachments from OLM files, but why is necessary?
Overly large OLM files commonly cause Mac Outlook problems like slowness, decreased performance, and other anomalies. Your Mac’s Outlook OLM file may be too big because you frequently send or receive large attachments. Therefore, getting the attachments out of the OLM files in Mac Outlook is crucial.
Some users are concerned about the safety of their attachments; one solution is to detach them and store them locally. In addition, having all of your files in one central location makes it much simpler to get what you need.
The question, however, is how a regular user may simultaneously retrieve numerous attachments. Because Mac OLM files can have their attachments manually extracted, but not from numerous emails.
In reality, you’ll have to go through multiple emails and manually extract each attachment. Therefore, we have devised an automatic alternative that accomplishes the operation in a matter of clicks to make up for the shortcoming of the manual method.
Consider the options for getting out of this jam
Microsoft’s Windows and Apple’s macOS versions of Outlook save data in their unique file formats, making it impossible to read one other’s data.
To access the attachments, open the files in Outlook for Windows or convert the OLM files to PST, an Outlook for Windows-compatible format, or manually extract the attachments within Outlook. Outlook does indeed let you pick many emails at once to remove their attachments. However, you cannot manually convert .olm files to.pst. In this respect, we are again in the same place from where we started.
We can employ an alternative approach to deal with this problem. This method is so trustworthy that you may use it to extract attachments from OLM files without having to convert them to .pst or access them in Outlook.
Reliable way to Open/ Extract Attachments from OLM files
Regain OLM to PST converter tool is a fast and effective way to get your attachments out of OLM files on Windows. Only this program can assist you in extracting OLM attachments.
It allows you to examine a preview of the contents of OLM files, including emails, contacts, calendars, and more, on your Windows computer. All attachments in Outlook for Mac OLM files can be easily extracted with a few clicks. The software reliably and precisely completes the task of downloading attachments.
Simple Steps to Save MAC Outlook Attachments
We recommend you try out the test tool by downloading a trial version. Attachments in OLM files can be extracted with this trial version. Extraction of attachments from OLM files is limited without a license key, so once you’re satisfied with the tool’s performance and functionality, you can pay for one and remove those restrictions forever.
Free Download100% Secure Buy NowPrice: $29
- Step1: Install and open the Regain OLM to PST converter tool.
- Step2: Click on the Browse option from the ribbon bar.
- Step3: Now add OLM files from which you want to extract attachments.
- Step4: Select emails from which you want to extract attachments.
- Step5: Choose a file format and location to save attachments and click on the Save Data option.
- Step6: The software will extract emails containing attachments into a selected file format and display a live log report.
Benefits of Using Regain Software
This program is recommended for various reasons to extract attachments from the Mac version of Outlook. Here are examples of a few:
- This software is the most accurate at converting and extracting all attachment files from OLM emails.
- Our tool is designed to facilitate a swifter converting procedure. This utility makes it easy to get files attached in Outlook for Mac.
- To make it simple for users to locate the attachment associated with a certain mailbox. The software saves each email attachment in its own separate folder.
- You can use this tool to export attachments from the OLM file any number of times you like.
- The software is compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, among other versions of Windows. Beyond that, it’s compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- This program is available for free download so that its effectiveness can be evaluated. Just click the “Download” button below to get this helpful resource.
Emails, contacts, calendars, and attachments are all saved in their original format as MAC OLM files. Outlook users need to get attachments out of OLM files for a variety of reasons. The easiest way to do that is laid out in this post. Users can quickly and easily extract attachments from MAC OLM files using Regain OLM Attachments Extractor and the procedures outlined above. Also, try out the trial version to learn more and see how it functions.
- Export OLM File to Gmail in this Complete Guide
- Import OLM files into Office 365 Directly
- Convert Mac Outlook OLM to PST Manually
- How to Convert OLM emails into PDF and HTML files
- Manual Guide to Open OLM files into Windows Systems
- Open OLM Files into Apple Mail
- Convert OLM Contacts to vCard (.vcf) format
One thought on “Extract Attachments from MAC OLM files in Windows”
This information is quite beneficial! I had no difficulty extracting attachments from Mac OLM files on Windows. I appreciate the detailed directions and screenshots.