Published On - January 5, 2024 by Prakriti Malsuni |Reading Time: 5 minutes
Libero Mail is a prominent email service provided by the Italia Online Digital Agency in Italy and other parts of the globe. Libero Mail has attracted a lot of email users over the years. It allows users to add any email account and customize and manage them. Most of the users, who have a lot of data that is crucial for everyone, want to have a backup of email data. If you also have the same need to back up Libero Mail to Hard Drive, then this blog is dedicated to you.
This write-up will touch all the dimensions to backup Libero mail to a hard drive; hence, read this blog till the end and execute your task successfully and effortlessly.
Why Users Take Backup?
- You get a copy of your emails at your local place, where you can access them anytime, even without connectivity.
- Users can also free up the storage from the server and, in this way, reduce the cost.
- Email backup comes as a boon in unwanted scenarios like accidental data deletion, unauthorized access, or any inaccessibility.
So, How to Download Libero Mail to Local Storage?
Many users search for a free and effective manual method, but unfortunately, there is no direct manual way. However, using the Mailbird application, you can backup to some extent. But, for an effective and effortless backup with advanced features, you need an advanced professional tool that we will describe later.
A Blueprint to Manually Download Libero Mail Using Mailbird:
- Install the Mailbird if you don’t have one.
- After installing add the Libero Mail Account to the Mailbird Application.
- Choose POP in the configuration server settings.
- For POP Configuration, enter the following credentials:
- Server: libero.it, Encryption type: SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), Port: 995.
Following the above steps, you can add Libero Mail to Mailbird, and Mailbird stores the data in your local storage/ system. But, this way is not what professionals look for. Moreover, this method is not recommended for professionals as risking email data without proper knowledge is not preferred for users.
How Professionals Download Libero Mail to Local?
Regain IMAP Backup Tool is a preferred tool to back up Libero Mail. This utility has numerous facilities to back up emails. Have a look:
- This tool works for all email servers/clients using the IMAP, like Gmail, Apple Mail, Libero, Zoho Mail, SeaMonkey, et cetera.
- There is no restriction on the size of mailboxes; it speedily backs up the large-sized mailboxes.
- It provides multiple file formats to back Libero Mail to the hard drive. Some prominent file formats are PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, and similarly MSG, and VCard.
- This professional utility maintains the folder hierarchy and data integrity.
- It’s a simple GUI; hence, any user without technical expertise can back up the emails.
- Moreover, users can do selective backup by unchecking the subfolders.
- It is compatible with all versions of the Windows Operating system.
- A free trial version of this professional tool is also available that allows you to backup the 30 items per folder.
Simple Steps to Backup Libero Mail to Hard Drive:
- First, install and launch the Regain Email Backup Tool.
- Now, enter the login credentials of Libero Mail to log into your email account.
- The software will now preview all your folders and subfolders.
- Select the file format in which you want to save the emails on the hard drive. Also, must provide the destination path.
- Click on the next, and the backup process will start. Moreover, as the backup completes, you will get a process completion message.
Gist of The Blog:
Users want to back up Libero Mail to a hard drive or local storage for various reasons. There is no direct manual method; hence, a professional tool is a must. Regain Email Backup Tool is a multi-purpose application recommended by professionals. It is boosted with multiple features for an effective backup. A free trial version of this tool is also available, which allows users to have a demo before purchasing the license. Regain’s technical support team is also available for any technical assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Is there any size restriction to back up Libero emails with the Regain Email Backup Tool?
Ans. No, there is no restriction on the size of the mailbox. The tool can easily back up mailboxes of any size without compromising the speed.
Q2. Suppose I have a Libero account with a 50+ GB mailbox size and I want to back up in PST file format; how will I manage the resultant PST size?
Ans. We know that the recommended upper size for PST files is 50 GB, above it, they are prone to corruption. Hence, an option to split PST files is given within the tool. It will automatically split the PST size on reaching the set size for the PST.
Q3. I tried the free version of the Regain Email Backup Tool for Libero Mail Backup, and it works fine; will the licensed tool be the same as the trial one?
Ans. Yes. The demo version is just a restricted version of the licensed version of the software. With the licensed version, there will be no restriction of 30 items per folder, as in the demo. If you are satisfied with the demo version, go for the licensing.
Q4. If I backup Libero Mail in PST file format, will I be able to open it on any Outlook account?
Ans. Yes, you can open PST File in any Outlook account by simply adding it. Also, you can easily port the PST file from one place to another.