How to Restore deleted Outlook account in 2023
Published On - February 8, 2023 by Henry Bray |Reading Time: 5 minutes
Outlook is a personal information management tool. It is part of the Microsoft 365 product family and is mainly used to manage email, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes, as well as for creating tasks and much more. Outlook gives users access to their email and other information from almost anywhere, but what if you have accidentally deleted your Outlook account? Luckily, it is possible to restore deleted Outlook account.
In this article, I will tell you some simple methods to restore deleted Outlook accounts manually and using an automated tool.
Time-tested Ways to Restore Deleted Outlook Account
Method 1: Login within the retention period
If you have not deleted the account permanently, means When you delete the Outlook account, your account data is saved in Outlook Server for 60 days. You can log in to your account within 60 days you will get your account back immediately.
Method 2: Contact Microsoft Support
Suppose you try to restore deleted Outlook account. It’s been more than 60 days since the account was deleted.
In this case, you can contact the support team of Outlook or Microsoft Support Center and ask them to restore the account. They may be able to access a backup of the account and recover the account.
Method 3: Create a New Profile with the Existing PST
- First, you need to open the folder on your computer where you store Outlook. Now copy the name of the PST file linked to your deleted Outlook account. Mostly, it is stored in C:/users/username/AppData/local/Microsoft/outlook.
- After that, you need to open Outlook in your system and Go to the File tab.
- Now from the menu, click on the ‘Import and Export’ option.
- Select “Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Then, select the ‘Personal folder file’ option and click ‘Next’.
- Now browse the PST file that you copied in starting and click on the ‘Next’ button, and choose other option as needed. After this, click on the Next button.
Now, restart your computer, and check whether you’ve successfully restore deleted Outlook account.
Limitations of Manual method in Restoring Outlook Account
Manual methods have several drawbacks, which make them risky methods for professionals. Some of their drawbacks are as follows:
- Restoring deleted Outlook accounts by using a manual method can be time-consuming and not always successful.
- It requires a significant amount of technical knowledge; if any data is corrupt or deleted, you cannot recover it.
- Manual methods of restoring an Outlook account may not be able to restore data from a corrupted PST file or Outlook profile.
- Knowing which data has been lost or corrupted is also hard, which may slow down account recovery.
- Lastly, manual methods are not always reliable. If the process is not done correctly, there is a risk of permanent data or account loss.
So, by keeping all these drawbacks in mind, we recommend using Outlook PST Recovery software to restore deleted Outlook account.
Using this software, you can easily repair corrupt or damaged PST files and have many other features.
Repairing Corrupt/Damaged PST files Using Regain Outlook PST Recovery Tool
Regain Outlook PST recovery tool is a specially coded software to manage Outlook data. The software offers several options to users which make it a reliable and must-have Outlook user solution. It has easy steps to repair corrupt or damaged PST files, even with no technical knowledge, you can restore deleted Outlook account:
Free Download100% Secure Buy NowPrice: $39
- Install and open the Regain Outlook PST Recovery Software on your computer.
- Now click on the Browse option and select Outlook PST file.
- Here it will scan and show a preview of the added PST file.
- Now, click on the Export option to save repaired PST file.
- Browse a “Destination path” and then select “File format” to save the Outlook PST file.
- At last, click on the Start button to continue with the Process.
Highlighted Features of Regain Outlook PST recovery tool
Regain Outlook PST Recovery Tool has lots of features. All the features are useful, which are mentioned below.
- Complete Mailbox Recovery: Using the Regain Outlook PST Recovery tool, you can immediately recover and repair corrupt, damaged, or inaccessible Outlook PST files.
- No File Size Limit: Regain Outlook PST Recovery tool has no file size limit. It can repair large corrupt/damaged Outlook PST files.
- Preview Outlook Emails before Saving: You can see mailbox data when you recover PST files. You can see every detail about your file, i.e. To, size, Subject, etc.
- Export Outlook Emails to Office 365/ Exchange Server: You can export one or multiple files through the Regain Outlook PST Recovery tool from Outlook PST to Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Server platform.
- Filter option: With Regain Outlook PST Recovery tool, you can use filter option and recover only desired items. Some of its filter options are: To, From, Date Range, Subject, Folder Name, and Type of Item.
- Save PST File in Multiple formats: Using this tool, you can save recovered files in multiple formats like PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, vCal and vCard files.
- Recovers and Repairs Password-protected files: Password-protected and encrypted files are almost unrecoverable. still, this software recovers corrupted/damaged password-protected PST files.
- Fast & Secure Email Recovery: Outlook PST recovery tool is a very advanced software. It works quickly, repairs emails, and saves them in selected file format.
Accidentally deleting an Outlook account can be a difficult experience. You can recover your Outlook account manually and automatically. Both methods work great, but the manual method has some limitations and requires lots of technical expertise to successfully restore the account.
With the help of Outlook PST Recovery Tool, you can recover an Outlook email account and recover permanently delete or lost emails. Even if you forget your Outlook password or username, you can recover them too.
So, download the Outlook PST Recovery tool to easily get back your accidentally deleted outlook account and get fixed irreparable large corrupt/damaged Outlook PST files without expertise.
One thought on “How to Restore deleted Outlook account in 2023”
Restoring an Outlook account is a really common problem. Different experts have given different solutions, but your time-tested ways are just awesome. A lot of thanks for method 1. I got my account back as it hasn’t been 60 days since I deleted my Outlook account.