Updated On - August 15, 2023 by Nasir Khan |Reading Time: 5 minutes
Nowadays, MS Exchange is widely used to manage a large portion of corporate entrepreneurial interaction and enables each other to receive emails with minimal propagation delay. You don’t need to remember the Exchange Server’s address, as it is quite capable of managing the setting on its own.
However, if there is a problem with the acting skills or execution of Exchange, Outlook users should then conduct a few debugging steps, such as establishing a different Outlook account. Then you may also require the Exchange Server’s address.
This post is going to provide a clear concept of finding your Exchange server address and a few discussions on the issues that can happen during the connectivity.
How Can You Find Your Exchange Server Address in Outlook for Windows?
Most of the users of Outlook use the Windows OS. If you are one of them, you can identify your Microsoft exchange address just by understanding the following procedures.
Related Blog: How to Setup Outlook with Exchange Server?
Launch Microsoft Outlook and when Outlook is integrated with Exchange Server, it displays the estimate “CONNECTED TO: MICROSOFT EXCHANGE.” To move ahead with the procedure, make absolutely sure the above connection is active.
- Here on the tab, select the “File” choice.
- Then the “Account Settings” button will be displayed. Make a mark on it.
- Press “Change” after selecting the exchange account with the server title you need to look up.
- The entire title of your Exchange Server can be found in the Server Configuration window.
Furthermore, you have the option to use Outlook Web Access to find your Exchange Server address. For that, you need to just launch your OWA application and reach the exact destination as shown in the below image.
Alternatively, you can execute the “Get-ExchangeServer” command in the “Exchange Management Shell” (EMS) to obtain all Exchange Server characteristics, as well as the server address.
Find the Address of Exchange Server in Outlook for Mac
Are you a lover of Mac operating systems and basically use your Outlook on it? No worries! You can find the address of your exchange server even if you are using a Mac. Here are the simple and quick steps:
- Open “Preferences” in Outlook.
- Then choose the “Accounts” option.
- Press the “Advanced…” button for your work email.
- Duplicate the address that is in the “Server” wizard in the “Microsoft Exchange” segment. It’s the server address.
As an iPhone user, how do you find your Exchange Server Address?
Generally, if you are using Outlook’s work email (not web mail) on your iPhone, you may have the option to know your Exchange server address through the settings option. Let’s see how it can be checked.
- Choose the “Mail” segment from the “Settings” menu.
- Specify the account that corresponds to your work email.
- Pick the account in the Exchange section.
- The address captured in the “Server” option’s box is the Microsoft Exchange Address.
Following the above phases, we believe that you can easily find your Exchange Server address. However, if you ever somehow lose your valuable data from the Exchange server, without wasting any moment, use the Regain Exchange Server Recovery software.
It is faster and more reliable than traditional solutions. With this software, you also have the option of easily creating a backup of all your data from the Exchange server.
Some of the easiest and primary steps to fix Outlook connectivity issues include
Sometimes your Outlook may throw some errors, like an Exchange server connecting issue. In these cases, you become anxious and try to find the simplest possible solution. We know that.
But do you know that without depending on the Exchange admin, you can perform some primary steps and get a quick solution? Let’s look at some easy but really effective solutions.
Restart your device
The term “restart” is considered the first aid for all hardware and software-related solutions. Whenever relaunching Outlook doesn’t really resolve the problem, restart the system. While the Internet speed is stable or unstable, the interaction between Outlook and the Exchange Server frequently fails.
As a result, relaunching Outlook should resolve the connectivity problems caused by relatively insignificant network problems.
Repair the installation
To resolve the connectivity problems, you also have the opportunity to launch a repair installation from the Control Panel. Let’s quickly see the simple steps.
- Exit the Outlook client and navigate to the Windows “Control Panel”.
- Navigate to the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- Choose “Microsoft Office” and then tap “Change”.
- Press the “Continue” option after clicking “Repair”.
- Whenever the repair is finished, restart the system.
- Now, analyze the status of Outlook.
Use professional solution to fix the issue
If your Outlook PST files get corrupted, then you can be sure that Outlook will throw relevant errors. For the same reason, you can get connectivity issues with your Outlook. We would recommend using “scanPST” as a primary solution. It’s a default tool by Microsoft and is known as the “Inbox repair tool.”
However, for PST corruption issues, if your Exchange server data gets lost, you may utilize the Regain Exchange Server Recovery software to get back your valuable data.