Although one of the most convenient emails clients, Microsoft Outlook has always had flaws. For example, one of the biggest drawbacks of older Outlook versions was that the PST files that stored all the data in the mailbox on local systems were limited in size.
Files will work perfectly as long as the data stored in MS Outlook does not exceed the maximum limit, but when the maximum size limit is exceeded, you may face corruption, degraded performance and similar problems.
Fortunately, Microsoft has solved this problem in the latest Outlook versions, such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007, which are clearly related to PST file with no size issues. However, now a new kind of obstacle has emerged. Users who have older PST files created with older versions of Outlook, now they need the ability to enter their data into larger one PST files that can be used with the latest Outlook versions. Thus, essentially, you need to merger several PST files into one. We are going to discuss on this topic only in this blog.
If you need to combine or merge several Outlook PST files to create a larger file, then you can use the following guided manual steps:
If you want to create a new blank PST file, follow these simple steps mentioned below:
1. Launch the Outlook application on your computer, click on 'New Items' → 'More Items' → 'Outlook Data File'.
2. Now on the 'Create or Open Outlook Data File' window, select a location to save the new blank PST and provide a name for it. And after that click 'OK' tab.
If you want to merge PST file into new file which you have generated above, follow these simple steps mentioned below:
1. In the Outlook window, click on 'File' menu → Press on 'Open' tab → Choose 'Import' option
2. Now 'Import-Export' Wizard will appear on the screen. Here select 'Import from another program or file' option and click → 'Next' tab.
3. Now, in the 'Import a file' window select file type 'Outlook Data File (.pst)' and click → 'Next' button to continue.
4. After that, click the 'Browse' button to locate the PST file you want to import to the new PST file. Also, check the 'Do not import duplicates' box and Click → Next button.
5. Now select which folder you wish to import into a new PST file. And also check the 'Include subfolders' and 'Import items into the same folder' in boxes and then Click → 'Finish' button.
With these steps, the PST file can be imported to thst folder where you want. If you want to import more other PSTs then you have to repeat the same steps for each of them. After importing all the files, their data can be merged into a single PST. The resulting large PST can then be exported to any device to access all data in the mailbox.
However, the above method looks quite simple, if you follow it carefully, rarely. Errors may occur due to an incorrect selection or file merging problem. Moreover, users who are unfamiliar with Outlook or other technical terms. They may find these steps somewhat difficult.
An easy, quick and effective way to merge multiple PST files, with the use of professional Regain Outlook PST Merger software. This is highly advanced software that allows you to easily combine PST files with a user-friendly interface. You can use it to combine all elements of data, such as email, contacts, notes, calendar, assignments, and journals, without changing the original PST file data. Moreover, it automatically takes care to eliminate the deleted items from the merging process. The tool supports password-protected Outlook PST files and it offers several saving options for new and existing PST file.
PST Merger tool easily Merge your any size of PST files into single PST file without any file size restriction. The interface of this software is very simple and easy to use where you don’t need any technical knowledge to operate it, you just need to select your desired PST files and then you can easily Merge them into a single PST file. The Software does not change anything from the original formatting of all data user will get their all data files with all emails attachments and properties.
Before the Conversion you can get preview of all emails items. It capable to Merge ANSI and UNICODE PST file into single UNICODE PST file without any issue. User can try free demo version and save 30 emails per folder at free of cost.
Merging several PST files into a single large file is not a difficult task if you are confident in what you need to do. If you have any doubts in your mind, then you should avoid all problems and for this, you can use a safe and trustworthy Regain PST Merger tool for accurate and satisfactory results.
|Related Software: Looking for a software to Split Oversize PST File into small pst files. Click Here|