Published On - November 14, 2023 by Nasir Khan |Reading Time: 3 minutes
Summary: All the Exchange Server users encounter error code 19703/19803/19992 while processing their requests. This can disrupt your basic functioning on the server. Let us discuss the reasons and the solutions to this error. We will also introduce a professional solution to this problem.
The error code 19703/19803/19992 is a common error encountered by the users while processing their Exchange server requests. This error can hamper your functions to a great extent. Let us understand the reasons behind this error and the ways to fix it.
Reasons behind the error
There are different reasons behind the error. Some of the common reasons are summarized in the following way:
- There is a wrong and mismatched key.
- You are migrating the data from one place to another.
- An expected change in the database can also be the reason behind this error.
- Database with overwrite properties can be responsible for this error.
- Hacked and corrupt data files can be responsible for this error.
Solutions to fix Exchange Error Code 19703/19803/19992
There are different types of solutions to fix this error. Let us discuss each one of them one by one.
Solutions for error code 19703
This error is often faced by the users who try to migrate the data from MS Outlook 2011 to MS Outlook 2010. It denotes a disruption in the functioning of MS Outlook. Here is the solution for this problem.
Migrate your Database from existing backup
This is the easiest way to fix the error code 19703/19803/19992. Restoring an existing copy of the database. To do that, you can go to the Backup & Restore feature of your Exchange server. For this method, it is important for you to backup your data in an online and offline format.
Solutions for error code 19803
This error is usually faced by the users when the Exchange Server fails to read the files. In order to solve the problem, you can follow the given solution. There are two ways that can be used to fix it.
- The deleted emails in the deleted items folders can be the reason behind this error. As a result, you can consider deleting these emails. Alternatively, you can also right-click on the emails, click on Properties and select on Empty Cache. This deletes all the items of the folder.
- You can also launch MS Outlook on Mac. Click on Help and check for updates. Follow the instructions on the auto-update menu.
Solutions for fixing error 19992
This error is usually faced by the users when they try to send and receive the emails. It is a common error and it cannot be fixed until and unless you follow the following steps:
- Sending the emails through a single account instead of sending them through the distribution list can be very helpful.
- Exchange Web Services provides the option to delegate access permission to the users so that they can access other mailboxes.
Regain EDB Repair Software: The Perfect Solution to fix error
If you are looking forward to solving this issue with the help of an easy method, then nothing can be better than relying on Regain EDB Repair Software. This tool helps to repair the damaged and corrupt EDB files without the risk of data loss. In fact, it would be right to say that this method helps to easily repair the password protected files as well. It easily helps to convert the files to multiple formats such as PDF, EML and HTML in a hassle free manner. This helps to export the files to multiple email clients in one go. This software protects the integrity of data and at the same time maintains the structure of the files.
We have comprehensively covered the solutions to resolve the error code while working on the Exchange server on the Mac system. We understand that the manual methods can be a bit challenging and difficult to understand. However, the automatic solution is the best method to try. This will definitely solve all your issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques1. What is the easiest way to solve this error code?
Ans. In order to resolve this error, the automatic solution is the easiest way to try and test.
Ques2. What is the cause behind the error?
Ans. The mismatch of the ChangeKey is the reason for this error code due to which the functions of Exchange server can’t be synchronized.