Key features of Regain Outlook PST Merger software are:
- Merges multiple Outlook PST files at a time. The Add PST Folder feature allows adding multiple Outlook PST files in a single go. There is no restriction on adding a specific number of Outlook PST files for merging.
- Merges contacts of two or more PST files. Also, you can merge Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Trash and other folders.
- Displays progress report while performing the PST merge process. The tool allows saving the data in existing or new PST files.
- Supports merging both ANSI and UNICODE PST files.
- Merges multiple PST files of any size. There is no restriction on adding small or large-sized Outlook PST files while performing the merging process.
- Maintains emails integrity, email properties, folder structure, and hierarchy of Outlook PST files even after merging multiple PST files into a single PST file.
- Merges multiple PST files without duplicates stored on the server or any other network as well.
- Merges multiple password-protected Outlook PST files.
- Merges multiple Outlook PST files without Microsoft Outlook installation.
- Supports searching Outlook PST files within the selected drive and its sub-folders.
- Supports all versions of MS Outlook including MS Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007 and 2003.
- Fully compatible with all Windows OS including Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista.
- Free from viruses and completely safe to download and install on your computer system.
- Offers a self-descriptive, easy-to-understand graphical user interface such that even novice users having no technical knowledge background can easily perform the PST Merge operation. No such specific technical skills are required to merge the PST files using this utility.
- Available as a free demo version to let users check its capabilities before deciding to purchase the full licensed version. The demo version saves only the first 30 items per folder, to save unlimited email items per folder, purchase the full licensed version of the software.
- Free lifetime technical support.