As everyone knows that, Microsoft Outlook is very popular in the fast business communication world because of its simple and smart features like email, calendar data, and contact management to keep it up to date. MS Outlook is using PST format for storing personal information like emails messages, contacts, calendar, addresses, etc. whereas, Domino is a server program for a Lotus Notes which using the DXL file format for storing all the data and structural components of your database.
Few years ago, IBM Lotus Notes Domino was quite popular but, due to arrival of the new software in the email market. It is continuously losing its users. Now Microsoft Outlook is providing all the benefits, security and advanced feature which is not available in IBM Lotus Notes Domino. We have a unique and advanced tool with the help of which you can convert DXL file to PST file format. You can use Regain DXL to PST Converter for file format conversion.
Reasons to Convert DXL to PST file format
Here are some disadvantages of Lotus Notes Domino due to which users want to shift from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook:
- Whenever any messages come to your mailbox. You receive a notification related to it. When you open the message it will be not visible to you unless you refresh the message list.
- The search feature of Lotus Notes Domino is not up to mark.
- If you save email at a place, then it will remain at the same location. And if you create multiple links at different folders. When you delete a file from its location there may delete from all the folders due to which there are chances of data loss.
- You need technical knowledge to operate this software because of its complex user interface. A non technical user cannot handle the process of Lotus Notes Domino efficiently.
- In this Lotus Notes Domino software you are not allow to use multiple accounts, if you want to use another account then you have to log in the account separately.
Because of these many issues many users want to shift themselves from Lotus Notes Domino to Microsoft Outlook.
Perfect solution to Export DXL file to PST type:
To convert DXL file to PST file format, no direct solution is available. Therefore we advise you to go for a versatile professional Regain DXL to PST Converter. Regain DXL to PST Converter software allow you to save converted DXL files into many other formats such as MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, vCal, vCard format. And it also allows you to migrate DXL Mailbox to Office365 account and Live Exchange Server. There is no technical knowledge is required because of its simple interface.
Some Important Highlighted Features of DXL to PST Converter:
Regain DXL to PST Converter is a professional tool that can convert DXL file to PST file format without losing any data. And the original file items are remains unchanged after conversion process. It is quite user-friendly that makes the DXL to PST Converter more easy and quick, which is not found in any other software.
- This software is capable to import all Lotus Notes Mailboxes to Outlook PST file.
- You can save PST files by creating separate PST or single PST for all DXL files.
- You can easily convert DXL files to other well-known email formats like MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, vCal, vCard format.
- This software supports all Windows versions (32-bit and 64-bit).
- It shows preview of all the DXL file which you want to convert before conversion.
- With the help this software you can import DXL to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server.
- It also provides Free Demo Version.
- There is no file size limitation, it support UNICODE format after conversion.
Working Process of Regain DXL to PST Conversion Tool
Step1. First install the Regain DXL to PST Converter software. And then Browse the DXL file.
Step 2- Here choose the DXL file to convert it into PST file format.
Step 3- Now you will see the preview of all DXL file which are ready for conversion.
Step 4- Select the file format you want to save the converted file.
Step 5- Your DXL file has been successfully converted to PST file format.
Step 6- To export DXL file to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server follow the screen shot given below: